Popish Pomp with Devilish Consequence
It was very disturbing for a pope to not only visit our country but address Congress and receive a standing ovation, as though what he said was worthy; of course, Joe Biden, John Boehner, and others in attendance will not be impacted by what they intend to impose their fellow citizens who pay their salaries. Of note, in 1788, John Jay urged the New York Legislature to prohibit Catholics from holding office. The legislature refused, but did pass a law designed to reach the same goal by requiring all office-holders to renounce foreign authorities “in all matters ecclesiastical as well as civil.” Thomas Jefferson, looking at the Catholic Church in France, wrote, “History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government“, and “In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own.”¹
It distresses the heart to realize a Jesuit pontiff spoke glowingly about equality and equitable distribution of wealth, which amounts to nothing less than thievery. Of course his father the devil is a thief, robber, destroyer, murderer, father of liars and of everyone who loveth and maketh a lie; moreover, the lack of discernment by many should lead people to bolt out the door of any organization, denomination or group that promotes fellowship with the pontificate of hell. Sadly, those numbers are increasing as is the mantra “we all worship the same god.” (Heard of Chrislam?)
Recently I wrote an article detailing the vile and millennia-old Jesuit generals who, indeed, are generals of hell. It is no wonder that Rick Warren utilizes the moniker “our pope” to such an infernally wicked man; however, any saint who knows scripture understands Rick Warren has held pope-like sway in America since penning the horrid book Purpose Driven: 40 Days of Purpose, The Purpose Driven Church, The Purpose Driven Pastor, Purpose Driven Nation, which has metastasized internationally and wrapped its tentacles about countless souls and churches utilizing the growth model of Peter Drucker not Jesus Christ. I was contacted by a woman who no longer attends Saddleback who related bringing a bible is not required which disturbed her enough to compare if what the power point stated compared with scripture and found consistent discrepancy. Warren’s approach has far less to do with the gospel and is self-focused, self-actualization not for purpose of seeking materialistic wealth. “No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye can not serve God and Mammon.” (Mt 6:24-25; Lk 13:16).
Discernment granted by the Holy Ghost equips us to grasp the depths of depravity and the lengths to which the Vatican’s dog will go to foist Socialism upon the world through the dis-United Nations via Agenda 21 which is nothing more than ‘gaia’ worship, renamed Agenda 2030 – Sustainable Living. Agenda 2030 denotes draconian measures to which the UN demands the nations of the world submit. Francis is clear that the world, particularly America, must engage in an equitable Redistribution of wealth one in which the obscenely wealthy accrue more and the rest of us become paupers in what is truly a return to feudalism.
A challenge to pope Francis the Jesuit: Francis if you are sincere about the equality and equity rhetoric might I suggest melting every precious metal that adorns every gaudy building. Melt all the ill-gotten gain by the Vatican through the Holocaust, every major war, sacking of kingdoms when royalty would not abide your version of Christianity, e-hem, Satanism. If you were to melt all the precious metal that portrays a fake reality an emaciated, dead image of the LORD God Almighty hanging from a crooked cross, the golden chalices, idolatrous statues of Mary all quite adorned (see Rev 17:3-7) world hunger would disappear in every corner where your fellow Jesuits let loose the hounds of hell.
You are a vile, little old man who will meet death and lose your bowels when face-to-face with the Holy, Righteous and Just Judge, I AM. Given that day is yet future, and appointed by the very Father you claim to be, an obvious lie as your imbecile comment indicates, “… we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus… and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, in the failure of the cross.” Repent! The greatest sacrifice ever made to save sinners was the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ who is both fully God and fully man. The cross was not the “biggest failure”² of the Lord Jesus’ sojourn on earth but His crowning achievement! “And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.” (John 12:32) Repentance is key.
Your deeds and words indicate one yet lost.Satan made a grave error of eternal consequence, “Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.” (1 Cor 2:80)
Your ‘lord’ is a finite being, wretched, deceitful, and whose forked tongue whispers in the ears of all lost souls. The Lord Jesus Christ was prophesied in the proto-evangelium of Genesis 3 “I shall put enmity between her seed and thy seed and you will bruise his heel but he shall crush your head.” God’s true prophets foretold thousands of years: “Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.” (Jer 23:5-6)
A young virgin named Mary was overshadowed by the Most High God to conceive a child that she knew to be unique. She announced her pregnancy and all that had occurred to John Baptist’s mother, her cousin Elizabeth, whose babe leaped in her womb and was instantly filled with the Holy Ghost, Mary also sang a song detailing her need of a Savior. Her betrothed Joseph submitted to the voice of God and did not know her abstaining from sexual intercourse until after the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ. God says the marriage bed is undefiled (Heb 13:4), and blessed Mary and Joseph with children: “Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us?” (Mk 6:3)
The Vatican forces celibacy on priests, precisely what God prophesied. Sell everything you own and live in a hut and perhaps people will yet be deceived enough to imagine you have their interest at heart. However, we who adhere to the 5 Sola’s see you clearly as a False Prophet, if not the false prophet perhaps to herald the anti-Christ – the culmination of thousands of years of deception who will engage in the biggest PR campaign to promote Satan’s slave the anti-Christ to be indwelt by the Dragon a man of unknown origins in that he rises from obscurity to ascend the heights of international politics to become a world leader over a world gone mad that has come full circle and returned to Babylon and a one world government, religion and economy.
As scripture states, “Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.” (2 Pet 1:20-2:1)
Indeed, testifies to the veracity of the Word. At the first advent, the Lord Jesus Christ fulfilled over 1,000 prophecies identifying Him as the Messiah:
- A prophet like unto Moses (Deut 18:15-19)
- The Messiah would be a descendant of Noah’s son, Shem (Gen 9:26-27; Lk 3:35)
- He would be a descendant of Shem named Abraham (Gen 22:18;12; 17:22)
- Fulfilled Christ’s genealogy (Mt 1)
- A descendant of Abraham’s son Isaac, not Ishmael. (Gen 17; 21) Also Christ’s genealogy. (Mt 1)
- A descendant of Isaac’s son, Jacob, not Esau. (Gen 28; 35:10-12; Nu 24:17) Christ’s genealogy (Mt 1)
- A descendant of Judah not Jacob’s other eleven brothers. Fulfilled genealogy. (Mt 1)
- A descendant of the family of Jesse the tribe of Judah. (Is 11:1-5; genealogy: Mt 1; Lu 3:22-38)
- Be of the house of David. (2 Sam 7:12-16; Jer 23:5; Ps 89:3-4) Fulfilled Christ’s geneology (Mt 1; Lu 1:27, 32, 69)
- Born in a city God qualifies as small, but due to the birth of Messiah notable Bethlehem Ephratah (Mic 5:2; Lk 2:4-20) Interestingly, this demonstrates the foreknowledge of God down to the minutea of Caesar Augustus taxation for all males to travel to Nazareth to register.
- Messiah born of a virgin. (Is 7:14) Also fulfilled in genealogy of Jesus Christ.
- Coming Messiah would come from “seed of the woman” born to destroy the Devil’s work. The aforementioned proto-evangelium. (Gen 3:15)
- This is confirmed by the Apostle John, as we read in 1 John 3:8, “He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning since the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.” (cf. Heb 2:14; Re 20:10)
- Messiah will be a priest after the order of Melchisedec. (Ps 110:4; Heb 5:6)
- Scepter shall not pass from the tribe of Judah until Messiah comes. (Gen 49:10)
- Temple of Jerusalem exists. (Mal 3:1; Ps 118:26; Dan 9:26; Zec 11:13; Hag 2:7-9; Mt 21:12)
- Perform countless miracles as outlined in the Gospel. (Is 35:5-6)
- Opened the eyes of blind. (Is 29:18; Mt 9:27-31; 12:22; 20:29; Mk 8:22-26; 10:46; Lu 11:14; 18:35; Jhn 9:1-7)
- Messiah speak in parables so the hypocrite religious leaders hearing shall not hear and seeing shall not understand. (Ps 78:2; Mt 13:34 and elsewhere)
- Gentiles will believe, but Jews reject Him. (Is 8:14; 28:16; 49:6, 50:6; 60:3; Ps 22:7-8; 118:22) See 1 Pe 2:7
- A man of the wilderness as messenger declare the path straight before the Lord. (Is 40:3; Mal 3:1; cf. Mt 3:1-3; 11:10; Jhn 1:23; Lk 1:17)
- Predicts the precise day of Messiah revealed and foretells of His death. (Dan 2:1; 9:24-25)
- Prophesied how Messiah would ride into Jerusalem on the colt of an ass. (Zec 9:9; Mt 21:5; Lk 19:32-37)
- Hated without cause. (Ps 69:4; Mt 27:3-10)
- Betrayal (Ps 41:9; Mt 27:3-10)
- Friend betrays. (Ps 41:9; Mt 27:3-10; 26:47-48)
- Thirty silvers paid to betrayer. (Zec 11:12; Mt 27:5)
- Money tossed onto Temple floor. (Zec 11:13; Mt 27:3-10)
- Thirty pieces of silver purchases the Potter’s field (Zec 11:13) see Mt 27:6-10
- Be silent before His accusers. (Is 53:7; Mt 27:12)
- To be beaten and spat upon. (Is 50:6; Mt 26:67; 27:26-30
- Messiah numbered with the transgressors. (Is 53:12; Mt 27:38)
- Pierced (Zec 12:10; Jhn 19:34)
- Pierced feet and hands. (Ps 22:16; Zec 12:10; Gal 3:13)
- Death of crucifixion. (Ps 22)
- Passover of Judaism coincides with crucifixion. (Ex 12; Jhn 19:33)
- No broken bones. (Ps 34:20; Ex 12; Jhn 19:33)
- Centurions cast lots for garments. (Ps 22:18; Jhn 19:23-24)
- Given vinegar and gall. (Ps 69:21; Mt 27:34, 48)
- Predicted Jesus would say, “My God, my God why hast thou forsaken me?” (Ps 22:1; Mt 27:46)
- Burial with rich. (Is 53:9; Mt 27)
- Body won’t see decay. (Ps 16:10; Ac 2:31)
- Resurrected from death. (Ps 16:10; Ac 2:31)
- Ascension (Ps 68:18; Ac 1:9)
- Seated at right hand of Almighty. (Ps 110:1; Heb 1:3)
- Messiah is Son of God. (Ps 2:7; Mt 3:17)
Clearly God places much importance on the crucifixion, ascension which confirms the idiocy of your comment pope Francis’ that the perfect, sinless life of the Lord Jesus Christ ended as “a failure.” The kingdom of darkness took a lethal hit and the title deed to the earth was taken back from Satan that mankind may no longer fear death due to the Lord’s victory in holding both the keys of death and hell.
No matter your fancy hat with the keys you claim are the keys to both ‘hell’ and ‘death’. You are walking a very dangerous path and it would behoove you to repent. Yet, according to Jude seems impossible: “For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ…And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. ” (Jud 4-5)